R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Attitude on the Racetrack...?
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 09:00 PM
simonfdr
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Dan
I think its funny when I see people get all worked up over some toy cars. At this one race once, this guy was among the leading 3 cars, he brought it in for a pit stop, then it flamed out. Next thing I know, hes cussing everywhere, picks up the car, and tosses it about 25ft away from him. This was in front of his 2-3 year old daughter.

Then there was this other time that these other racers we knew went on the same message board and started talking smack to other bashers/racers in the same area for lack of skills or whatever.

Funny how the ones I mentioned were all adults. Way to set an example for the little kids in the hobby. BTW, when I race, I'm out to have fun and very careful not to hack others even if it will cost me a position. Sometimes I'll get mad if something happens but most of the time, I keep it to myself and hardly ever swear when I'm near others.
Woah.. that guy has some issues... I would never toss my car. To make matters worst, infront of his daughter? Pretty immature...

Why are bashers racing with those people that think they're so good? Aren't there classes?