R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEMCA 2007 ( in Jakarta ?? )
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 03:40 AM
Sow&Steady
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by asw7576
Hi guys...... I almost complete the qualifying day today. So far so good..... no troubles ( Thanks to everyone's blessing ) and I've got 16 laps in my belt. ....... too bad, that's the most I can do, always get 16 laps due to lack of driving skills

I will show another photos of today race later tonight........ I'm back in office now.
You work at night??? Its way past office hours there man!
By the way, 16 laps is better than 15 but what you gained in terms of real race experience with the big boys is beyond all the harping in a forum right? Well done and better luck tomorrow.

Yes, I was mixed up between Azri Amri and Muhammad's photo ..... I'll make the photo correction for Azri and Muhammad ASAP.

Team Malaysia is doing well overall, averaging 17 laps for all Malaysian racers.
Man, those guys must have improved since I last raced them! The guys that were fast when I raced them were Mizan and Azri ... those two were unbeatable 4 years ago.

Phillip Woodbury from Aussie is in the top 20 ( # 17 ) - 17 laps / 5 minutes

Sadikin from Indonesia is # 1 , doing 18 laps / 5 minutes. Lot's of people are getting 18 laps and 17 laps. It's really fraction of seconds that separate them

Gansei from Korea finally reached 17 laps / 5 minutes on Heat #2 and #3. Thank you Gansei..... Keep up the good work.

I also visit Hongkong team, Hung got your message Kitracer.

I'll take photo result tomorrow ( saturday ). I will post the result for 1/32 final, 1/16 final, 1/8 final, and total ranking position.
As the grip levels come up. the times will get faster now.

Anyone suffering from traction rolls yet?