R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - REVELATION RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 12:42 PM
dag32
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ChrisE
I would love to race there at Revelation Raceway but they do not have a wheelchair accessible drivers stand. Technically they have a little stand to the left of the big drivers stand that is accessible but that stand isn't high enough and therefore vision is obstructed by jumps/obstacles on the track. I'm sure the height of that stand was fine back when that was a flat onroad track but with it being offroad now, you just cant see from that drivers stand.

Back before they moved the offroad track, the wheelchair drivers stand they had setup was dialed, you could see every inch of the track. It just sucks that since they moved the track, I cant race there because I just cant see from the new stand.

-Chris
Chris sorry to hear about this. I noticed the same thing when I was watching practice last Thursday. I was standing on the wheel chair access area and I thought hmmm cant see a whole lot. Like you sad ok when it was on-road but not good for the current off-road. You might want to bring this to Dana's attention I'm sure he can accommodate you somehow.