R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-4
Thread: Mugen MTX-4
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 10:10 PM
asw7576
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by HarKonnenD
I'm sorry about your grandmother AI. Be strong dude.

So far so good with still a bone stock MTX4. I will be investing in a faster throttle servo with a bit more torque like the Futaba 3305 or something along the line with good speed and torque. I still haven't stripped gears on the car yet, but I have warped the front universals the day after I installed them. It probably was due to the few whacks I encountered around the track, but regardless they are still useable - no way in hell I'm paying another $41 for a set unless I was a real hardcore racer. The next test will be installin the LW shoes and find the swauger spring. The OS runs awesome and so far no problem with it, which leads me itchin to get the Murnans TZ setup if I wanted more power and leaving the Carlsens to practice with. Being in the process of finding an apartment I won't purchase anymore parts as its best to save to cover the cost of moving and such. Hopefully if the spot isn't far I can just use my car to travel back and forth with the little I have or rent a Van. Also, I have plenty MTX4 stuff to cover me and this car is a tank compared to the R40 indeed! I still have yet to change the gear ratio also, but am going to try out other brands of foams since the ATS rims are kinda weak. They do have good longevity though...that or it's just my driving. Either going to give the Jacos or Twisters a try once I have some $$ aside for foams. BTW, the TM F8 bag was definately worth the $$ as now I have almost everything in there and can wheel it from the track to the car with ease! No more carrying a big duffle bag 60ft-70ft to the tracks!

Hohoho...... I just bought two F8 bags too. 1 for Electric and another 1 for Nitro.

Compartments are like Boeing 747's belly. Each bag carries all my spare parts and tires.

The problem : Need big SUV to carry it.