R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Help!!! I need your comments!!! Please read!!!
Old 05-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Graphite07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Prioirty mail does NOT take 8 days to reach a home addres or busniess address. i should know i sell on ebay everyday and ship everother day! and i am getting ready to sell a gt2 ft to a member.

if the package has not gotten to him buy the 5th day PRIOIRTY MAIL the postal service should been contacted on the 5th day! it is not the responsibility of the buyer to do this, the seller has to start the trace/investgation the POSTAL service will tell the buyer to tell the Original
shipper/seller to report the pack MIA and they will start the trace.

i been selling on ebay since 2001 and i never had a package get lost/stolen/missing. and been selling on different message boards for 4 years now and my packages always make it to there Final Destination (THE BUYER).

I Assume you are the Buyer fenix? and you are the seller YokomoMR4BX?

Question for you YokomoMR4BX? why should the buyer Fenix call USPS? that is your responsibility to call, not his! USPS will tell him this also. and something seems funny how you busted out and said i am not a scammer, i never read where fenix was inplying that! i just cant understand how you want the buyer to call USPS if i was you i would be Be Concerned and make the phone call to start the trace. and provide proof to the buyer you started the trace of the non (NON-EXISTING PACKAGE) to clear your name and help out the buyer.

(PRIOIRTY MAIL NEVER TAKES 8 DAYS TO THE LOWER 48 STATES) only during the holidays i have seen prioirty mail take up to 4 days 5 max.

hmmm if you shipped the package then you can Provide a Working USPS Delivery Confirmation Number that works?

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 3030 0003 3212 0744

There is no record of this item.

Why Are You Receiving This Message?

1. Event information may not be available if your item was mailed recently. Please try again later.

2. The number was entered incorrectly. Be sure to enter all of the le

Last edited by Graphite07; 05-19-2007 at 12:11 PM.