R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2007 ROAR ON ROAD ELECTRIC NATIONALS - *** VENUE CHANGE ***
Old 05-19-2007, 10:20 AM
rchoudini
Tech Master

Default 2007 ROAR ON ROAD ELECTRIC NATIONALS - *** VENUE CHANGE ***

Due to unforseen circumstances, the 2007 ROAR On Road Electric Nationals will not be held at Peel It Raceway as previously stated on the ROAR website and on the entry flyers.

The National Event will be held at Seattle Indoor Raceway. The same weekend as planned. This track is very close to the airport racers flying in will be using.

The venue will be held at Seattle Indoor Raceway.
Phone:: (425) 251-6119
Address:
7633 S. 180th St.
Kent, WA
Email: [email protected]

Hotel accomodations previously made in the Marysville area should be cancelled. Doug, the owner of SIR, will be emailing me soon a list of hotel contacts in the airport area and I will post it here and on the ROAR website for those needing to make arrangements.

The event WILL be held the same weekend and nothing else has changed. The tire selection will more than likely change and that information will be published in the next day or so as well.

The track owner of Peel It Raceway regrets the necessity of this change but for the best of ROAR and our racers, the event must be moved.

Each entrant to date has been contacted personally by telephone. If you have not received a phone call from me, this would indicate I do not have a copy of your entry flyer. Please check with [email protected] to see if it has arrived. (he emails me copies of the flyers so I have contact info)

I can be reached at [email protected] should you have any concerns or questions.

Dawn Sanchez
ROAR Vice President