View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:08 PM   #12
zekester
Tech Rookie

Send a message via Yahoo to zekester

first i want to set a few things straight since your only getting one side of the story...

1. he was to ship first and then i would ship after i recieved his..only because he had no feedback on rcu..that was agreed upon...

2.there were no tracking numbers ...so i had no idea if this guy was scamming or telling the truth...remeber he was new trader to rcu.....

3.says the package was delievered but i had no way to tell...i didnt get it...it was stolen....or ?

i wasnt gonna send anything until i had some kind of confirmation that he was telling the truth and i was the one sol here...

it took a lil while for usps to get thier heads out of their butts to help...

since i have found out it was delievered...were it went i dont know...

at first i was thinking forget this dude deal was trade upon reciving his truck..i never recieved so i wasnt shipping..which i am sure i wouldnt be the only one thinking this...straight up its hard to ship something out for nothing...

but what he isnt telling you is a few days ago i agreed to send out the trade we agreed on...i can see seeking advice but slamming me isnt they way to deal with things..

just to let you know i aint no punk kid who needs to have something for nothing...i can afford to buy new rc's....also i did contact some internet fraud places postal and fbi, as well as local police and sherriffs. Laws states that if i recieve a product and not ship that is stealing..since product never made it to my hands it is not . so by law i am not obligated to send anything. and yes i had an officer search my house for all items and sorrounding areas..i dont like seeing ppl get ripped and i certainly aint gonna do that

you need to understand that a person is gonna investigate every possible scenario and thats what i did...now i see and serached you were on the money and legit i will send...i have emailed this to you....and the item will be shipped asap!

thank you
zekester is offline   Reply With Quote