R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 06:26 PM
AndyMoore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dahomie
It does, but only if you remove the wing. The bag is great, I love the drawers. If you want feedback to improve then please replace the not-so-good... zip-lock things with more heavy duty and solid ones. On my bag the pull-thing that has the fabric loop that are to be cut off with scissors tied to them (please excuse my English insufficiency...) has come off on both sides twice already because the little metal thing that holds them give in when pulled. I am now worried that the little metal thing will break off... Considering I have had the bag for about three weeks and opened and closed it maybe ten times without using excessive force on it I would say, I think it is fair to call the zip-thing "not-so-good".

Other than that, as I said, the bag is fantastic and very XL which I like :-)

By the way, I saw that you wanted feedback on the shipping as well and I can tell you that shipping it overseas to Europe (Sweden) in the wraparound plastic went excellent, not a single mark or defect.

Regards,
DaHomie

Im glad to hear it made it all the way over in good shape. As far as the fabric loop, we've changed the instructions on the website to tell you to cut it off. All you do is leave a little bit on each side to use as pulls.

LOL @ the dirty comment.