R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi XXX-S
Thread: Losi XXX-S
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2003, 04:28 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by BrianJ
STLNLST:looks like you have a pretty good set-up for Billy,s track.Have you ever tried running a mid roll center in the back?All you have to do is either cut the high roll blocks .060 or shim up the low blocks.060.Then use the 4R block in the upper holes will give you about 1-2 degrees of anti-squat.This is how Paul Lemieux and I ran are cars at the Novak Race.This adjustment works really good when the traction comes up.I have been to Speedworld before and the traction seems to get very high.Good Luck to you ,Brian
I had that mentioned to me once before but I never tried it. I don't like the way the car feels with the 2R block. 1R would be a smoother change for me. I might have to test that out once the track is at a high traction level. Thanks for the info. Where is your tarck located? I'm from Chicago and plan on coming out there (maybe) this summer to visit family and should I want to race I need to know where to go. I have family around the area around the Ever Green plaza and in Olympia fields.