R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Losi JRXS Type-R
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 08:55 PM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Race report from this weekend was pretty good. Ran Todd's nats set up again and it was good at the begining of the day. As the bite came up the car got a little lazy in the switch back sections. After standing up the front shocks all the way I was able to carry my speed through the switch backs. We put in the exact Reedy race layout at Norcal hobbies so that we could work on our lines. The only problem I ran into was the corner dots that will not be at the Tamiya track I am now the owner of three broken left front arms. If it weren't for the breaking I had a very good car for the main. Got to battle with a buddy (Rob pull the trigger next time ) The set up wasn't quite there to battle with the big boys at our track yet but I liked the progress that was made this weekend. I have a new trick up my sleeve for next weekend. If I don't break I'll get alot more done. The car is great to work on and other than it weighing a ton (after balancing it out side to side due to the GTB) this car is nice. Thanks to Todd for getting my parts in time for this weekend's race. Stay tuned for next weeks report.......

REEDY....I'M COMING FOR YA!!!!!!