R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Improved Personal Transponder (i-PT)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:58 AM
Terry_S
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ron Zee
okay, as this has probably been adressed before, please bear with me. I have 2 AMB personal tansponsers. One isstill in pretty good shape. The other still works fine, but the wires do need replaceing. They've already been fixed once right at the case, which is now gone. So, now I have a white transpoder.

Anyhow, on with the question: I need to send you the transponder, You fix it and then clone it and send it and the clone back to me here in North Carolina. This will cost how much?

[email protected]

Thank you for your time
Hi Ron, you need to send us the transponder, we will fix it and read out the ID number and then clone it. We will then send your transponder and the clone back to you. It will cost $79 plus $9 shipping for a standard blue cased with blue LED i-PT and $89 + $9 shipping for a custom one (made to your case/LED/power lead specs) the turn around is about 10 days plus the shipping time back to you in North Carolina.

The custom options and prices etc are on the pdf form at: www.rclaps.com

We get a lot of transponders with broken leads, the solution is to do a trade in deal with a discount price. You get a new improved transponder and can keep your ID number, any time you want more we just make them to your order!