R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Tekin Battery Nurse - Whats your thoughts?
Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM
Randy Pike
Team Tekin

I got mine early last week and what I've noticed from my packs is that it doesn't seem to take that one charge/run cycle to get them pack to top punch. I race more 4wd mod offroad then anything and I always noticed prior to using it that my best race packs always needed a "wake" up run. I'd charge 'em up run them for 4-5 minutes of practice, discharge and recharge. Then the next run would have more pucnh then the last run. This was especially true with my stock packs.

I would imagine that other people will see this result or something entirely different since no two people treat their packs exactly the same.

I used to pretty much doing the charge, discharge, tray(tekin), 5 minute charge, pack up.

Now I don't have to do anything more after the traying. Simply stick 'em in the Nurse and dont' worry about it. Nice thing too is that this can be left this way almost indefinately. This is great for those of who travel for days to get to a race. When you get there simply plug it in! The case is very robust and I can't imagine anyone wearing it out or breaking it. Padding is nicely cut and fits even my saddle packs with ease. There will be more info on it as the team plays with it more I'm sure.