R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off
Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 AM
trjracing
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Put me on blast? Please. Yes, you set your cars up to be fast...for all of three seconds. I have said this for how many years now...where is the fun in that? I want to be able to not only go fast, but go fast for a LONG TIME. Find me a brushed motor that gets at least 25 minutes consistant, with no maintennance and I'll run it. Yes, brushed motors are fast, but not sustaining those run times is blah blah blah. 2 seconds? Big deal. While you would be on the side charging batteries, I am running...and running...and running. Maybe a 2 or 3 second race is fun for you, but me, I want to get some burn! Keep talking crappola about stuff that happened years ago....reaching. Dont make it seem like we race every single weekend and you win consistantly. Anyone can stack a million batteries and make a car go fast for 2 seconds.
What million batts? I never came at you with 12-14 or even 10 cells. You talk down to brush like it doesn't hold up to a challenge. With batts. technology you can go fast and have great run time yes you won't get 25-30mins on modified brushed but it still doesn't change the fact that brush is fast. Brushless is a dream and is great to have but don't attack brushed motors. Brushed motors maybe dinosaurs soon but still pound for pound make a hell of alot of power. And the races we had I meant all of them even the last one that we had last month too that your car cogged jumped 3-5 feet out and stopped. You never learn you jump out the window with out a parachute all the time Bro. You still my dude but don't talk the talk unless you can walk the walk. If you beat me the next race I will retire and I say it here on the threads so get your A-GAME up and get ready for our next run if you win I will retire and tell everyone here you beat me if you lose I want you to chill the smack talking about brushed and humble yourself. Sat.26 we run. all is on the line and the wheel thing too. Let's see who's got a faster car pound for pound. This would be something to talk about for months ahead for everyone. I'm callin you out for a race. YEA, I SAID IT, ARE you up for the challenge? Or you gonna back down? Come on show these dudes you can back up what you say about brushed motors. Brushless is fast and have crazy run time so I don't see what the problem is, this should be an easy race for you the way you smack talk brushed.