R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tzniut: Concerning Modesty and the Temptations in RC
Old 05-07-2007, 06:04 PM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
And you have your own Secular Jewish thread for you to post in.
And if you disagree so much you have the express writen permission to not read nor post in the threads that bore you to tears.

Now about trophy girls.
I am a Christian man and believe in the G-d and I find it to be disrespectful to Him and my wife to hug up on any women that isn't a close friend or family member. When I won at the Scion race last year this how I posed for the picture.
http://www.imagecoast.com/images/MrS...ookiepic03.jpg

Yes they are touching me but not all over me I told them that it would disrespect my wife. They all were very nice and respected my desission.

-Shookie <><
Nice pics Shookie. Good example of a man trying to keep G-d's commandments in that situation, that's all. This is what this thread is about. One of the commandments and basics in Torah and the NT is the teaching of keeping ones thoughts clean and pure from sexual perversion or sins. And if I recall, Jesus taught that when a man allows himself to have thoughts about another woman he is already commiting adultry in his heart(maybe one of you Cristian friends can confirm this, or better yet, cite the verse so all can see) then point being that we have to guard our minds from sin, by not letting sinfull thoughts enter our hearts or minds, and this goes for all sins, like stealing, cheating, hurting someone, or sexual sins...so we have the resposibility to make sure we do not put ourselves in a position that gives way for these temptations to creep in...'cause its easy to fail and give in...and the consequences can be fatal in some cases.