Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 04:26 AM
Toy000
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
why is that Mark ?
Was running in the IDM yesterday, and did 3 more tanks in practice. first heat i had for some reason been running behind. i put on new tires, and forgot until i came back in, that i maxed ride hieght yeaterday to not pick up rocks out the front on the road. so i had huge ride hieght and no droop. fixed this for 2nd qualifier. car was better but lacked steering and was hard to get around some corners, and going a bit leaner with the IDM as well. was a slow time but came in 4th overall. 3rd qualy was looking really good, then 2nd gear spur stripped. last 7 laps were done with no 2nd. but good enough to get me stright in the A final with out running a semi.
we had a 20 min lunch break, and i put 2 new spurs on and it was fine in the practice. warm up for the final was good as well. did 3 laps in the final and 1st gear went. soi rushed and put a nother on. didnt get out of pit lane
so i took my time the next spur and reset the mesh to be sure. one corner, another spur. i think Mark was getting tired of bringing my car in anyway didnt finish and came last, or 10th over all. after inspecting my car, i found 2 engine screws on the top of the mount missing. at least i found the problem now pity not 4 or 5 hours ago oh well next time.

That car of yours needs one more mod...... I rekon a Rabbits foot to ward off some of the bad luck seems to follow you to the track. Better luck next time ehh