R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2007, 06:03 AM
mangoman
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

bxpitbull, to tell you the truth ive never really had any problems with diff screws. However ive never used diff oil and i dont use the diff grease like the one which comes with the kits. I use this tube of stuff which i got ages ago and have no idea what it is.

I think i broke a spring once running the Pro 4 (go figure **SHRUG**) but my mate had me do it up as tight as possible because i didnt have a spool on carpet. Also i had a diff nut where the nut had stripped out from the holder (guess there was too much loctite on it from the last owner).

But i have a feeling i dont do my diffs up tight enuff. And thus i also go through a lot of diff rings (bought a bunch of 10 the other day **SMIRK** ive got bunches lieing around because i havent got around to sanding them down and reusing them).

** POST EDITED - incorrect information removed DoH! **

And ROV for durability get a P-Dub bumper and go for steel uni's in the front instead of aluminium.

Im wondering with Andy's car one of the local Aussie cyclone gurus was running some cooling thing on his speedy (?LRP?), but he said it made the car a pig, from recollection it was 35 grams overweight. Perhaps he has something like that on his car?
Yeah and luv the photos tooo, thanks

Last edited by mangoman; 05-02-2007 at 11:18 AM.