Old 05-01-2007, 06:19 PM
Edgar Millenium
Tech Regular

You can send any mail to my office address which is

Edgar Tirado
# I-30 Luis Munoz Marin Ave.
Villa Carmen
Caguas, PR, 00725

If you need my phone number, send a PM and I will send it back.

In the large square it says:

1. With the entry fee payment, you approve to obey all rules adopted by Barceloneta R/c Speedway for the event.

2. With the entry fee payment, you certify that you are an adult and have no impairment that can intefere with your participation or others.

3. You relieve Municipality of Barcelonea, Barceloneta R/C speedway, Sponsors, event promoters and Puerto Rico Grand Prix, of any damage or harm suffered during the event.

4. You understand, that this is a hobby, that you are require to turn marshaling, and for that reason there is an eminent danger to your person and you assume any risk.

5. You have aknowledge of any danger that this kind of racing can represent.

6. Your equipment, (car, radio etc.) is in acceptable conditions for the event.

7. You are aware that your picture and your name can be used for promotions reasons and not get paid for that.

8. In case of rain or cancelation, there is no refund, the event promoter have the right to pospone the event or continue the event later.

9. You understand that the promoter have the right of admitance for the event, and can suspend you if you don't follow the rules discussed at the drivers meeting.

10. These are the only representations made to you as participant. Aceptance of your payment, doesn't mean your absolute participation in the envent., and the promoter can refund your entry due to a good reason before the event.

Guys I tried to do my best, but I am not very good translating.

Thanks
Edgar