R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - St Ives RC Club
Thread: St Ives RC Club
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 06:09 PM
dragonheart
Tech Adept

Default Sunday

I may not be there on sunday but ill be racing the rusty at ryde on saturday just so i don't have to wait another week to race! really wanna get back on st ives - also about that gear cover will the one from the x10 fit the xrs? i don't think there's any difference in that department between the cars but i hope they fit - also i don't know if i gave the impression i had but I haven't assembled the car yet, only taken some stuff out of the box and checked out some of the parts (finding the gearbox not fitting was annoying, it's on it's way to ttech for a replacement) - I'm not allowed to put it together yet because i bought it on parent borrowed money on eBay because I couldn't find any others and it was going cheap. I haven't actually tried dropping the thing and i won't but i forgot that was a joke from the pred forums not rctech should have 240 in no time, selling alot of stuff at the moment.

anyway don't worry about the gearbox ill try and get up there to race the rusty on sunday though

-Jack