R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 08:45 AM
fast-ho-cars
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default LAJE SE-07

the LAJE MH frontend is nothing like the Trinity/Kyosho frontend...not even close. it is much more user friendly. Both or near any frontend adjusted right works great.

MH Frontend caster adjustment....yeah my method is primitive, the way i checked caster on mine: i removed the wheels set the car on a flat surface and used a RPM camber guage to visually line up the kingpins to setting on the guage to verify caster or reset it.

i have owned 3 cars with milled down t-bar recesses with no issues of pivot areas getting worn out from hits. Hyperform H-12, Hyperform Razor-12, Laje 2006. i am now working on a Jari FF07 with the same concept but only the pivot and 2-56 screwhead areas milled out.

on LAJE's assembly is top notch, they also CA seal all the chassis parts

i asked them in the past if they ever considered selling a conversion kit since alot of racers have issues with buying a car that encompasses alot of stuff they already own such as diffs, bearings, shock, t-bar, screws, etc. Maybe conv-kit with just a built front end, carbon parts, pod plates, NTS piece. they referenced their shop for parts and didn't really answer. i still believe this is something they should consider.

Last edited by fast-ho-cars; 04-30-2007 at 08:57 AM.