R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BANZAI Motors
Thread: BANZAI Motors
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 06:54 AM
hacker07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Well, Team Banzai/Slingshot did well at the JBRL this weekend although I am sad to say we kept pretty busy in our pits so I can only report on us...sorry mom. Casper wheeled 3 classes and ended up 2nd in mod 2 wheel, 5th in 4 wheel and 5th in expert stock 2 wheel. Casper looked great in 2 wheel mod and it was a back and forth race the whole race, it was fun to watch. Keith was super tired due to some unfortunate snoring due to him trying to be helpful. He ran some great laps and got worked over in tthe mains a bit and ended up in 4th in 19t I believe and not sure where he ended up in stock when all of the dust settled, it was hard to watch all the banging. I beleive it was 4th or 5th. Tires were scarce so I only ran two classes. I TQ'ed 2 wheel and man 19t 2 wheel is tough after running 4 wheel, lol, anyways I blew out and ended up making it back up to 4th. I won 4 wheel mod though so that makes up for it, haha.

I also want to report on the Kyosho vehicles. Wow is all I can say. They worked great, they are super smooth, and man they are strong. I can say that I am very happy with them and it will be a great year.