R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 10:19 PM
tpczx6
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by P2
Carlos, I don't understand why you continually not listen to me on what works out at our track. You ask questions on this forum and get the same answer I give you. There is a reason why you are 3-4 laps down, it's because you don't want to listen to me. You may think that my set-up doesn't work, but why does it work for Ronnie and everyone else? I always run pink rears and magenta fronts...pretty standard everywhere. If you want to be that fast driver you pretend to be, why don't you swallow your pride and listen.

and you two pit together

Carlos try and run what paul runs and do one adjustment at a time
I can tell you right now that Pauls car will have more steering than you have in your car, thats is one reason why we get around the corners better but it is also the way to be faster on a track,most people at Mike's track cant get my car around the track without hitting the wall and the frist thing they say to me {you have to mutch steering in your car how can you drive it? } last year J ran my car for one heat at Mike's and when he handed my car back the steering was truned down to 40% and he still stated it had to mutch for him.

P.S. have not seen James yet to get him the part you want.