View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 12:39 PM
yyhayyim
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking RC Racing According to Torah

Shalom: My name is Yohanan Hayyim. I am a Hassidic Jew, and a big fan of the rc sport, especially 1/10th electric TC. I have been running for about 2 yrs now, and have met wonderfull people along the way who have been most kind and helpful. I have been allowed to open this thread/forum with the great help of Rev. Richard(CMotif), and Futureal, rctech owner...thanks a million to you gentlemen for giving us this opportunity. The forum is meant as a link between Jews to share our experiences and involvement in RC, as well as advice and tips on how to deal rc racing according to Torah, and share info on hospitality, kosher restaurants, stores, teachings, links, etc, and other coorresponding info concerning living as Jews and how it relates to the world of RC and how to practice our faith in the world of RC.

Non-Jews are welcome and encouraged to learn with us. We all must be kind and respectful towards another, and no insults or demeaning comments are to be made...let's keep it clean and prefessional, please.

Shalom

Yohanan Hayyim