R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Tekin New Speedos
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:00 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gacjr0
It's not a theory to me; just what I have seen and touched. I've seen tekin prez's and ty's cars with the castle esc and motor in them. I was told it was the Tekin system prototype. Same thing with the mini rage system.

Maybe things have changed since then, I don't know, but from that point forward I have not heard of a total rethink of the direction they were going at that time. So I'm fairly certain there is still a relationship between Castle and Tekin.

This is not to say it's a bad thing. I hope they put out a great system soon. I am not picky about the origins of a good thing. I'll buy it if it's price and performance work for me.
Lots of companies get help from other manufactures. Happens every day in R/C and in about every business you could imagine. You think Walmart brand soda is made by them. Not one of the bigger companies makes and bottles it Walmart labels. Same thing as in R/C for Speedos. Futaba uses the LRP Quantums, KO is used for the Hara Brand speedos. Nothing new here.