R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HRCRACER123 *Neutral Transaction*
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Scottrik
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sharkonwheels
Well, first off, I meant HERE noone cares...

2nd, I'd probably send the guy in the S55 home, because he'd probably be a conceited prick ANYWAY

3rd, I wouldn't use a realtor with an S55, because obviously, he's going to charge me through the nose for the commission, because, well, SOMEONE'S gotta pay for it!

4th, anyone who picks a realtor by what they drive DESERVES to get hammered come commission-time

Anyways - stand up job with solving the issue with Birdy - I figured you would!
Amen Sharky.

I worked for many years with a VERY successful Realtor...she could have easily owned a fleet of S55's. She drives a GM SUV.

When HRC gets a bit more life under his belt he'll figure out that the vast majority of clients out there aren't impressed at all with a flash ride. The key is to wow them with service and create enough word of mouth buzz among THEIR friends and associates that you COULD drive up in a clapped-out Huyndai(sp?) and they'd CLAMOUR to do business with you.

For the record...I sold a LOT of real estate in my mini van(s). In fact, they worked well enough that it allowed me to not sell real estate any more Keep it clean and pretty much any wheels are a success-mobile. Our thought was that more people were either intimidated or offended by ostentatious display. If I'd shown up in a S55 I'd have given me the bum's rush too.

Now an "after hours for fun car" is an entirely different kettle of fish...my personal choice isn't a S55, but you sure could do a lot worse than one of those.