R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Please help me choose a buggy
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2003, 06:07 PM
racerdx6
Tech Fanatic

Instead of installing a Explorer II into your xxx-t, I suggest the Novak Dually, it has no motor limit and is much better than the Explorer II. I suggest that you also propose this idea to your step father. You can get the Dually for around 90 bucks. For a charger, go to

http://secure400.automatedshops.com/...353/index.html

And then look at the chargers section. I think that the 16x4 would be a good choice for you, it's a very good charger and not to expensive. Don't get the 16x3, it will not be able to charge you 3300mah pack. It will also serve your racing needs for a long time. I suggest you get atleast one more battary pack too. If you can afford it, get 2 more. It's VERY helpful to have multiple packs when racing. If your getting unassembled packs, make sure you get the stuff to assemble them (battary bars, soldering iron, solder, wire, battary plugs). One more thing, instead of using the Tamiya plugs that most battarys, speed controls, and chargers have. Use Deans Ultra plugs, they have a much lower resistence and will never melt like the Tamiya plugs do. The GT7 doesn't come with battary plugs either so you would have to install them. Good luck racing!! Its a blast!