R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Can somebody please explain this to me?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Cmotif

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Man, I had a tough phone call today, where someone was trying to tear my faith apart. Telling me that I couldn't speak of absolutes, and I need to go out and sit on the hillside and see all the trees, and then I would be empower and I guess enlightened into seeing that maybe there is more than one way to God.

Doesn't work that way for me. It is not like I have never seen a forest. You are going to see what you are going to see, but as for me, I see the trees, all the different kinds, and I see the creative work of God. I hear the cheerful, joyful voices of song birds that God created. I am amazed by the diversity in creation and I love it and I am thankful that God shared it with us.

I was trying to explain that I have come to know God through His word and He has been so good to me all these years. I know what it is like to be empowered, helped and protected by Him. I wasn't going to trade that for "I am open to every kind of silliness bowl of porridge."

I thank God that He is there and He has stepped into history, and we have written record of His work and His guidance for us in our time.

Cmotif