R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2007, 08:59 AM
AndyMoore
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1166
Andy
Do have any idea when the bj4 we will be ready for the guys on the pre order List. I heard you say there in stock just email did that and no buggies
what seem to the be the Problem with getting them in stock .I see that hot bodies is coming out with a new 4wd and number of others cars or in stock to be bought but yours is still net readily or easy to order.

What’s up Andy?
Im looking at a stack of kits right now alloted for the pre-order list, so we do have kits here. Another run will be ready soon (today or monday). We do have a new person answering some of our emails, so there may have been some confusion as to what exactly you were asking about. Quite a number of emails went out the other day, so we are working the list to the finish. This isnt the best way, but if you want email notification AS SOON as kits are ready to go, then place your name on the pre-order list. Its no the best solution as we are trying to get rid of it, but it is the fastest way to know.

[B4Bandit] -Im glad you like the new stuff, how did the carrier bag look when it showed up? Did it ship alright? Let me know, thanks!