R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 06:10 AM
cheesewhip
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default reply to rmdhawaii

Hm.. I just checked the nitrokb.com site out for the first time, and it looks really good.
No I do not think it would be a waste of time to build a site with organized information about the g4s. I think its been long overdue. Yes I think most of the useful stuff we learn is from actually building the car, running it, then racing it, (and friends) but it would be nice to have a good looking, easy to navigate database.. No I am not saying that this thread does not contain excellent info about the car, how its doing, its setup... I check this thread daily at least 3 times a day. I just don't think everyone has the time to scroll through 200+ pages of posts to learn about the car.

I do agree with you on the G4 or team magic site. For the longest time it just wasn't working right, but when they finally got it to work right its not very user friendly and has too much unusable stuff... and sorry, the english used on the site is terrible... It has all the information and its updated with race news frequently, but it just feels so disconnected.

Just my thoughts..