R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 08:56 PM
British Menace
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Sully-3
Well I just got my G4S RTR in the mail last week. After looking at it I would have to say this is one good looking car. I can tell it is very well made. I just hope that I haven't gotten in over my head. Being that I am new to nitro powered RC cars I feel a little overwhelmed. I know someone had said this is the best RTR on the market and I do believe that. It's just that there is very little documentation to go with it, and what is with it seems to be in broken english. I ordered a book on nitro engines and how to tune them and I'm sure I can figure that out as I am somewhat mechanically inclined. One thing I'm not sure about though, is how you adjust the shift points on the the two speed tranny. If anyone could offer some info.(maybe with a picture) I would certainly appreciate it.
Do not worry Sully......any question you have there is usually one of us on here anytime of the day and we will offer our help and support and try to answer any question you might have.

If you have read the post by asw that will help. If you nead any more explanation then please ask. Remember to adjust the two screws the same amount each. It pays, if you have the time to dissmantle the two speed and colour one of the adj' screw head. This will help when you make your adjustments. It may also help to get, buy, beg borrow......whatever. A G4s manual. It will help in knowing the mechanical make up.

Good luck
Menace