R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - comparison kyosho v one rrr evo team kit and mtx 3 pro spec
Old 04-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Serpentd
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by tony montana
why does it matter how old he is. I dont care if he is 50 if he has questions we should answer him to help him out
Dude, his age has nothing to do with it. I don't care if he's 10 either. What seemed so suspicious if you will is that 444 had such radom slection of questions all at once. Like why would you post on where to get Serpent 835 tires, what is a Drifting gyro, my engine won't start, where should I buy a rrr real cheap etc. Not one of these questions have anything in common. Why on earth would a 10 year old ask about Serpent 835 tires, let alone realizing that they are difficult to find or how he even knows that car exsits? Did he use to race in 235mm class 6 years ago or something now he can't find tires??

Of coarse it's ok to ask any question you want an answer for, but some of these questions don't seem to add up at all. But I will give the kid the benefit of the doubt and try to help him out as much as I can. I personally just need him to be a bit more specific on a few of his questions. I've asked him specific questions but he doesn't respond to them. Like I said, I'll give dude a chance.

So 444 I have a QUESTION for you. Dude, how much money can you spend on a car and ALL the equipment you need. With all of your posts together, your looking at over $1000 bucks here, or darn close?? You asked what car to get, but there are so many to choose from, we need you to be a little more specific. Like Price range, would this be your very first RC car, do you want to race with it or just have fun in the street and parking lots? Help us understand what your goal is here so we can point you in the right direction. Sorry for the confusion 444, some of your questions were just a little speratic is all. So no worries man. It's all cool...so please ask away. Later man.