R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cal-Coast Racing League
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 02:45 PM
SWTour
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I would like to get Contact info for all the Local (AG, NIPOMO area) OvAL type guys.

I wouldn't be able to make ALL the SB dates, but the 2nd and 4th weekend is much better for me than the 1st and 3rd generally (Since I do my OVAL races normally on the 3rd weekend)

If the group of guys who like to do the OVAL were willing to go that direction so that we'd have a decent class of 6-8 guys, that would be cool.

Since I'm not currenly employed, one of the things I'm doing in my time off is looking for a local place we might be able to get something going in Santa Maria as well. (Hopefully something not as pricey as what Mark/Brian are facing at the schools.)

If you have email addresses for

I have contact info on GeeDub, Blake, Odie, Chris, John Miles, Bill Barker (I know GeeDub prefers to run On-Road and stay local, and Blake his seasonal issues)

I just hope SOMEBODY gets something going so a program can build again. Whether it be Mark/Brian - Mikus - ME I don't care.

COST of location is important, so are user friendly facilities (RestRoom) and some Power is always nice.