R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Titanium Racing from UK
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 05:34 AM
Boosta
Tech Regular

Default My experiance so far

I know this is an old thread but i thought i'd let people know my story so far

Right i made my order on the 13/03/07 for two pairs of worlds cvd's for my 007 which according to the website they had 38 sets of all good so far, i recieved my order on the 23/03/07 more or less two weeks to send out goods of which they have 38 sets!? So i finally get them and try and fit them on the car for friday nights fun and games and find that once they're on the car i now have dynamic track width front and rear there must have been at least 4-5mm movement back and forth on the wheels
So by the time i've found this out it's the weekend and no point calling them so monday i give them a call and when i finally get an answer i explain the situation and am told that my order details will be checked and someone will call me back with instructions on how we can sort the problem, which was all good. That was 2-3 weeks ago now and i still haven't heard anything from them and have tried calling numerous times and always seem to get an engaged tone or no answer, i've sent an e-mail today to which tbh i don't expect to get a reply from judging by other peoles comments on here but you never know
So to sum up my experiance so far PISS POOR