R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engine Choice Non Turbo
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 11:59 AM
Corse-R
Tech Elite

Originally posted by tennessee
Maybe you're attitude might have something to do with it.

And as far as disgusting goes, It sounds like you're just jealous.

And as far as being childish goes, well then just let everyone else decide if I was being childish about my last post.
If you think that I'm jealous, is your right to think (you're free to think whatever, is your right), but I'll promise you that isn't the reason. Regarding my attitude: DOUBT IT that was due for Jealousy. Simply wanted to get the best engine that I can get for running/racing. Tried to put to it very easy - Payment on CASH and IN ADVANCE and asked it for two (2) units - If I wanted to copycat, surely that I'll order only one unit, not two (why to pay two units if for copycating one unit is enough?).

Since the 'seemed #1' wasn't available for me, needed to figure what maked it the '#1' and did some investigation, many reading and much much figuring and testing with some fails and sucesses. Now I have access to (my own) powerful engines, probably (sure) doesn't have 'the famous name' engraved on the head, but kick some a$$ - On August at the Euros I'll see if they really work. At my national series work very well - Enough for me.

My attitude about anything R/C related? - If anyone asks, all get their answer, more or less long, but all get an answer, many here can attest.