R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VirtualRC Sim
Thread: VirtualRC Sim
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 PM
terry sturchio
Tech Adept

My problem was never the usefulness of the software, it was more the packaging. Changing the format to include 10 tracks when all you really need is a couple was really unappealing. Especially when you could buy them one at a time previously. The software itself is awesome, unfortunately my old computer didn't have the graphic horsepower to handle it (worked fine until they updated to the newer version). So I quit playing for a while. Then when I got a new computer, I tried to install it and all my tracks were locked and found out you had to buy the 10 track package. This after buying a rather expensive usb adapter that was out of stock for months. Needless to say I was not happy.

I am happy to see though, that they have listened to those of us who thought this way, and they responded by offering a 2 track price with Oslo free and another track of your choice. Plus a 6 month on-line racing license. This is going at 29 dollars.

Now if they can work out the Windows Vista bugs I'll be racing on my lunch break at work.