R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Parma/PSE Racing Products
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 05:59 AM
Mike Haynes
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

As long as we can one pass them Paul...haha.

This is what i have figured based on trying the pro 53's, regular Parma's, and wraps. (All of this is with 19 turn)

I could run the same fastest lap with all 3 tires, but was least consistent with the regular sized Parmas (cut at 55mm) I ran the others at 57mm as that seems to be the somewhat ideal size. My car feels best with either pro 53 or the jaco wraps (i think this is mostly due to the rim stiffness since i spaced them out wider to compare with Parmas older rim), however overall it seems better with the narrower stance.

On a new set of jacos i can get 4 runs before they are shot, with the pro 53 i had left from the Fastcats race, i got around 5 more runs before they were junk, on top of the 3 i ran them there (8 run total). I would say that the first 2 runs for jaco were ideal, and the first 3 or 4 for the 53's were ideal. I was getting 2 to 3 good runs on my regular parma's.

My conclusion is that the 53's last longer and feel just as good as the wraps do, and they surpass the wraps (in longevity).

The biggest down side is that they should so be chrome and called dubs...LMAO