R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T1
Thread: Xray T1
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Jimmy Fukuyama
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Scrad
I've told you guys all along that the 2003 version has both suspension options. That is the kit that I have...

Anyways I raced my xray last night for the first time. I ran Mod. All I can say is damn it was fast, almost too fast for the track layout last night. The drivetran is soooo smooth. I could'nt get the car to slow down enough. It would coast all the way down the straights almost. I'm a drag brake person and I can't use the trigger for breaking very well. So I'm going to make the xray my rubber stock car for next week. The setup I used was pretty close, but since I'll be switching I'll have to change it around. So I'm very pleased with the car and my TC3 will be sold here shortly. That car is a piece, compared to the xray IMO.

What is the part number for the spring steel hex hubs you guys were talking about? I know you said something about getting rear only or something, because the front is not needed. I'll be selling my TC3, so I'll be buying parts for the xray. Anything you guys suggest. I think I'll be getting a spring package and a roll center bridge for sure.
Scrad,

Sorry for the late reply, but if you're running the C-hub then you'll need the the rear spring steel hub up in the front instead of the front hub because it's longer. Part # 305315

Jimmy