R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LRP Sucks
Thread: LRP Sucks
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2007, 01:55 PM
ballisticsart
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default woulda wrote the same

Woulda wrote the same title for my thread too!! Ok maybe changed a little to "lrp's service people suck" Had a problem with the motor within the WARRANTY and they would not replace it! They said it was from crash damage because there was a scar on the can (come on nothing is that brittle ,and if it is don't sell it). Except I informed them that the motor had a problem from the beginning and I was forced to run it because I did not have a choice on raceday (which is where the scar comes from). I've been in this hobby for twelve years and have a good clue of whats going on and all i know is that this was warranty issue. Instead of being helpfull the service people I spoke to basically said tough luck. and oh yeah this all takes place over a two month period!! have now switched to novak and mamba and have had issues with both and had them service and backed to me within 2 weeks and had friendly knowledgable people the whole time. With all things that make insane power there are going to problems its who takes care of them in a professional manner that counts.
And scott I have a lot of respect for you and have seen a ton of your posts and I have to say ryan is in the right to be p----d there service sucks. the product seems to be great (mayfield at the classic) but my moneys on people that care.
Blake