R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What Happened to AARMCC ?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 04:55 AM
TrustMe
Tech Regular

Originally posted by vr01
That's fine but if you want drivers interested the information needs to be publicly available, that's why the questions have been raised and answers should be provided on this forum.

Not every club in NSW is represented on this site and some may not have any idea what you are about or that you exist. A few dollars spent on stamps would have been a small price to pay to get more involvement.

Which state titles? I have no idea which clubs responded so could you tell me please. And as we have seen some of the clubs are unsure as to whether their response has been received.

Is this really necessary? Are you aware of how far people are prepared to travel for the MECA series?

Take it any way you want but it was to cut the crap and either answer the questions or get the answers to the questions. You have made yourself the voice of AARCMCC on this forum, with that goes the responsibility of separating your opinions from the opinions of AARCMCC and providing answers to people's queries. Regardless of what was said I hope you realise that your response to Peter below was inappropriate considering the position you hold. If you can't answer a question without going half a mile off the track may I suggest you let somebody else do the talking. I shouldn't have to contact you at all because the information should be readily available if you want people to see that things are happening. Remember it has been a good 3 months since you posted anything about this series.

Well I guess you won't be disappointed if nobody seems interested to turn up to this race series if you just continue to push them away...

You are full of it, and you've just unloaded heaps of it in your last post.

oops, someone in my position shouldn't say that,

Your an idiot. and who are you? Is it really worth my time to respond to the above comments.

Probably not.

A.G.