R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 08:30 PM
SpeedTech
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi Guys,

I know a lot of you have been wondering what price we are selling it for. We are under a lot of obligation NOT to put up a price (mainly because of how much traffic we get at our site and usually we are the first shop other hobby shop complains about ) To all of you, I'm very sorry about not posting a price yet, but I can assure you all, the price will be very competitive. And we are offering several incentive to those of you that have faith in us and put in your pre-order:

1. We are giving one away for free That's right, one lucky customer that pre-orders with us might just find themselves with a free kit.

2. (I will announce the second incentive as it gets closer to the arrival of the kits )

As promised, the price will be up later on this week (hopefully by Sunday night)

Also, we know exactly how many kits Yokomo USA will be receiving, and as of right now, I'm pretty confident that we will be able to fill all of our pre-orders.

Lastly, we are also trying to get all the parts for the SD in stock at the same time as the car kit, to ensure that the parts support is there for you guys

Thanks for reading guys

Steve Wang