R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Vesa
Tech Apprentice

Hello guys,

Just to make it correct, even the V-Dezign Carpet Ripper may look similar to FF '07, they have something same kind of stuff but are still totally different cars built on different concept. I have known Jari since '95 as we are from the same club. We are in contact very often also nowadays, weekly or even more often. Both have own ideas on cars which have been done in a different way with different style and thinking but also something has been done together. I know FF'07 is a superb car as well as the Carpet Ripper Both have proved they are a winners.

I have been running with different V-Dezign protos now since last februari '06 and the final update kit will be out very soon.

Any info about the car will be available at my website soon @ www.v-dezign.net (car section is under constructuon and doesnt exist yet, will be there in these days).

I asked Andy Griffiths (worlds a finalist, euro champ, multiple euro a finalis) if he would be interested to try my car in october. Since that, Andy dominated the UK tracks race after race.

I and Andy Griffiths run the latest and the final version of car this winter with good success with some of the results in here:

Andy
-1st place in 10 out of 12 Nationals in UK in both 19t and mod.
-4th at the 2007 Euros

Vesa
- 2nd at Finnish Champs 2006 with proto car
- 1st in Rebellion Race in October in Finland
- A main at the Euros warmup and finished 7th
- 2nd at 2nd rnd of nationals in finland
- TQ'd with ~1,5 LAPS and took 1st place in every final at 3rd rnd of
nationals in finland ( all top drivers attended the race)
- 10th at the 2007 Euros

All who are interested about the car, can contact me thru my website or @ [email protected]

The kits should be available in may. The kit will include all graphite parts and alum motor pod. Photos will be available shortly. The car has got a lot of interest and already now it seems it will be the most popular car in Finland next season

BR,
Vesa