R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - eXpress Motorsports
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 06:10 AM
dubble-m
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Canadian Challenge Race Report

I was extremely rusty this weekend, but man I had a lot of fun!

Ended up on pole for the D! After battling it out with another guy for most of the race I was in the lead with one corner to go and I pegged the wall! He got past me but I was able to correct in time and we had a drag race to the finish....kinda' like Martin and Harvick on the final lap @ the 500. It was the closest race I've ever had. Jeff thought it was too funny...thanks a lot dude! 2nd in the D's Car felt awesome though....but I get a D grade for driving

All in all I had a blast in my return to racing.

Jeff did really well in stock. He Q'd 5th and was up to 4th on lap one but then got taken out by another driver and that was it. I'm not sure where he ended up finishing.

Clint ran well too. He ended up CQ. The car had a lot of rip! But he ended up cutting a rear tire and that was it. He couldn't corner without spinning out. I'm not sure where he finished.

Lou also had some great runs. BQ in 19T TC and he qualified 5th in 12th 19T. Unfortunately he had to leave and take care of some personal issues but he turned some great times in qualifying

Tag, I can attest to how much Jeff B. helped out on the weekend. He lent his services to many racers including Clint, myself and even Dave Johnson. He's becoming the go-to guy at some of these races for motor help. Awesome job Jeff! You are a true asset to eXpress Motorsports.

Well, gotta' get back to work. TTYAL....I'm exhausted.