R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CEN Matrix TR
Thread: CEN Matrix TR
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 06:49 PM
8ightScale/CJP
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Robert.Hull
well im done helping you just to get things straight i was talking about the torque rating as you said i wasnt, and i have used airtronice futaba and hitec so dont tell me i havent i know you dont know who i am so dont come talking to me like a begannier and i told you that 333 or over 200 would work better and last long because if you run a race with a 181 then go to a 300 or something close to that you will know why i told you 333 or 300 would be best i have a TR i race with plenty of people with TRs i know excactly what im talking about when i tell what servo will work BEST and steer the best with even the roughest tracks

but im done with if you thought i was wrong or i was just totally bull****in on what i said all you had to do was ignore it alls i want to do is help others out and move on
Robert, Robert, Robert Let's take a different approach to this.

You don't know what you're talking about
I don't know what I'm talking about
Let's just leave it at that, because the only thing we both know is that we like the CEN TR truggy If I was another racer reading the posts you and I have made about this, I would be saying, why don't they both just shut up and drop it! So that's what I'm doing, it's done. No more from me.