R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GRP Tires
Thread: GRP Tires
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 08:16 PM
Artificial-I
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The term exfoliate was a joke.

Also if you read clearly. Iam not bitching about anything. In fact im asking VERY CLEARLY. For you to give information on what companies run the same foam from this japanese factory.

Also since you asked Id say you are trying to sway people buying your wheels because all the foam that you state is the same everywhere anyhow right.

Wow , different look for the same foam. I can show you 50 sets of the same foam and have been truing the same foams for 2 years now and there so identical its boring. So I disagree with that. Guess you have that "magic japanese foam" that you only care to make a blanket statement about for reasons unknown, but care not give anyone concrete info on your statement when asked.

Very interesting I wasnt trying to make you look like an idiot but if the shoe fits. No but seriously. Im not here to stir anything up and its quite interesting that your starting to a bit irritated here, why not just answer the question then , with your superior insider information you have , it should be all too easy to let us in on who makes what since you seem to know so much about and in the same move make me quiet. Or better yet just tell us what companies fall under this un named japanese maker.

Anyhow Ill get to the information sooner or later , might as well save face now.

Last edited by Artificial-I; 03-31-2007 at 08:52 PM.