R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC DragRacing Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 06:13 AM
trjracing
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by speedpro1
yeah it scares me to think about pulling the trigger since you know in the back of your mind if you hit something bye bye car.....

man put some 3800s or 4200s in that tc3 and it will be uncontrollable especially with 7 cells... i put my 6 cell supergas setup in my tc3 and just going down the street the car would lift off the ground and blow over..

cool you going to florida to help out with the girls parents... id love to go out there for a minute...

yes i saw the 1.46 and i congratulated him.. im going to cali in june for the nats to run with them guys.. i hear there itching to run there 6 cell cars against my little ole 6 cell car....

i emaild you my number call me up some time... albie
I do have 4200s for my TC3 but I have too pick them up from a friend this week. He owed me some money so I told him to pick up some 4200 cells for me. Thats my plan to put it in my TC3 and Yes the TC3 is running a microswitch set up too. Also if you go to cali. you going to put a hurting on them boys in the 6 cell class. At the most maybe one person may give you a run but my opinion is that they ain't gonna beat you, and you'll break a new record while you at it. Thats what I see happening. You gonna give them boys a classic #ss whipping. Take Care Speedpro1