R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cheating Stockers...
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2003, 07:43 PM
OB42TC3

Default Re: Cheating Stockers...

Originally posted by MikeR
I came across this 'for sale' post and wanted to share or more like warn all of the cheated racers in this area:

"hey i have a hand wound stock motor wound by Dell *****. he winds motorsnamed Big Blocks in our area (michigan). many of the fast guys in our area use this motor. This is a big block stock. as far as i know its the only hand wound stock i know of. great motor. used a couple races. will let go for $20. email me at ******"

I think that it is shameful and nothing sucks more than working your ass off and spending hard earned cash to support your racing program only to be cheated by people like these.

All out there be warned because I'm sure the motor was sold and I bet there are a lot more like 'em....
I had heard that something along those lines was going on in Michigan, so your post is not surprising. Crap like that will ruin a class in a hurry because nobody who runs fair will come out and compete. On a side note, unless you have proof like this, don't accuse people of cheating or start rumors when maybe they just know a hell of lot about motors or got a good one. I have a monster stock that runs better than most 19t and guess what people say.