R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What constitutes a ROAR legal stock arm?
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 02:01 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wildman
How many times do I need to repeat this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill never said he could beat Mitch or Randy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was talking about drivers around his own skill level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He never said he could beat them, he said he would be more competetive with them. Which is the same thing. If you intend to be "more competitive" with somebody, that means you feel you can improve your odds and have a shot. This whole thing got started because Bill felt that basically EVERYBODY was faster than he felt they should be.

Originally Posted by Bill
p.s. Bob, 16 years ago when I work at Valley Hobby and raced twice a week I could keep up with Mitch and Randy and you and BB. That was 15 years ago. Right now I'm just trying to catch up again!
Bill
Brian or Mitch or Jari are still all going to kick our butts irregardless to what we use! Why not make it more compitive and cheaper (in the long run)?

Bill
And statemtents like this make you look like you have a shot.

Well I took 6 or 7th in Minot with Brushless and was TQ until the last qualifier and ended up 1 second away from TQ in Sioux Falls, (Finished 6 or 7th and it was not the Mtr fault). But the Sioux falls race was a real pain running two brushed mtrs in each class. Having to cut them each run and adding new brushes everyother race......
Bill
I'm just getting tired of being passed by those others running there so there called stk brushed mts! (no names) That's why I had Brian rebuild my mtrs for Sioux Falls! I was close to TQ in both 1/12 and TC..... with brushed, go figure.......
Bill