R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 Scale Pre WC Argentina
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 04:11 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SalvadoriRacing
nop, it wasn't box stock, the engine is the one we can call as a team engine......
But then this is a bit strange isn't it?

Originally Posted by rangulo
The battle between the leader Dario Balestri and Mark green was too awesome. Dario had the clear power advantage as his Nova Rossi powered Motonica car was ripping through the straight and then into the infield. Mark Green had to play it cool and let the pit strategy and clean consistent lines do its job. Dario had to pit at 4:20 where Mark was pitting at the 5:00 mark. Marks strategy was to win the race and not to turn the fastest lap. Mark went with a single tire change and 5:00 stops and Dario was going to have a 2 tire change and 4:20 stops.
Dario had a clear power advantage, and could only make 4:20 minutes, and Mark could make 5......

Looks to me it's a different engine, and not only the exhaust, or smoother driving style from Mark.....

Also after asking Mark myself.....
The engine was a checked std engine,I am not a novarossi driver so they keep the best for the team (rightley so).They really were kind to let me use their engine for this race.
For this year i will be using the new MF range of engines.
Who should I believe...

Last edited by M7H; 03-27-2007 at 05:17 AM.