R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - UPGRADING OF FORT ROAD TRACK
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:49 PM
JCboy_06
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Maikaitan
hi all,

any kind soul will point out the track location.... thinking of going thee and have a look... i have got access to fogging equiptment... those that are used on hdb areas to get rid of mozzies... foggin it once will not do the job... maybe stagger it about 3 times....

heard that it's kind of sheltered... sick of the weather. keeps spoiling the fun... if got potential, will chip in to develop it...

maybe we should have some kind of funding set up... small amount, maybe a few dollars each for those that are interested... some might say that 'wah, we come out money, then others who never come out money can play for free!' think of it as donations to a charity loh... those not willing to donate money, then donate manpower... i think this is fair... anyway, this circle is not very big... we'll see each other pretty often, so those who didn't help out will probably feel shy... those thick skin not shy ones, we pour nitro and set them on fire...

my 2 cents worth..
Please dun say tat ... I will try best to gather ppl to do it up, is still not confirm. Coz im still looking for any better places for bashing, but at the moment fort road seems to be the best place. And im still waiting for more replies. The location is at before the enterance of the new driving range, under the Shears Bridge. You see tires around the track...