R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 09:20 AM
razzor
Tech Elite

Had a awesome day at the track today.
In the heats i had some hassles with engine but managed a good 1st heat and that qualified me for the 2nd in teh Bmains.
Weater was a big influence on the tune as it was overcast and cool and then after a while sunny and hot and the weather kept going back and forth like this.
Fortunately the finals arrived and due to possibility of rain we had 15min finals.

Finals got of great with me holding 2nd for first 3 laps until fellow G4S driver in 1st ran wide into the back straight and this opened the door for me.
I opened up a 11 sec lead on the 2nd place man until my first pit stop were I unfortunately flamed out.
My pit man got me started and and i resumed racing in 3rd position and 19 secs down on 2nd place man.
Luckily i had pace and made up 1 to 2 secs a lap to take 2nd and chase for 1st.
fter my 2nd pit stop which was awesome from my crew i manged to gain 3 secs on first place leaving me chasing a 7 sec gap.
1st place guiy finally succumbed to the pressure and pace adn made a mistake and left open track for me to get a 16sec win over 2nd place.
Car was a hand full in the heats as teh track was very loose but with chjages made to firm up front end and soften rear end car ran good in the final.
I am stoked with the win and will be chasing for the Amain placing at next meet.

In 2 weeks time its 2nd round of national series and I am getting my spare G4S ready.
Thanks guys for the posts here it makes a difference