R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - For sale lot of stuff
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
iluvmud
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by k_bojar
Are you serious??

You want someone to send his items first, then get paid for them?? so that's like me ordering something from a new hobby shop and say "send me the parts first, then I'll pay you - and you need to honor it because you're a new shop"

New to rctech or not, the dude is well within his rights not to ship until you pay...and 200+ posts don't make you that seasoned of a rctech'er
good way to interpret what i said......if you could read, we agreed to ship same time(when he sent me a confirm) and since he didnt do ANYTHING he said he was going to do.....it raises concern......and i never said i was a seasoned rc-techer...... i have established positive feedback on here, and other r/c's.........so maybe you might want to double read what was written......

Originally Posted by Intotheblade
I'm not standing up for boom or anything. But I don't think it's too fair to say it's a trick or scam just because he's new to the forum. I'm pretty new to the forum too. We gotta start somewhere don't we?
and i never said it was a scam i was just letting you guys know what he did to me..........maybe i should have put that in there......if he didnt want to trade BE A MAN AND SAY IT......dont hide...I WILL CALL YOU OUT!!!!!!!

Last edited by iluvmud; 03-24-2007 at 08:28 PM.